This is a CDC recognized National Program.
If you are at risk for diabetes, getting ahead of the curve and learning about prevention can help you reach your health goals. A certified lifestyle coach will help you lose weight, become more active and reduce stress to prevent type 2 diabetes.
This Program Includes:
The lifestyle coach will lead a small group of participants in learning about:
- Healthy eating habits
- Physical activity
- Other behavior changes
Who Can Participate?
You can join the program if you are 18 years or older and have one of more of the following:
- If you are 18 years or older
- Overweight and have a diagnosis of prediabetes
Virtual Diabetes Prevention Program
This program is a year long program
Start Dates to choose from:
- Tuesday, October 10th, 10am – 11am [Virtual / Spanish]
- Tuesday, October 24, 7pm – 8pm [Virtual / English]
- Wednesday, October 25th, 10am – 11am [In-Person / English]
Virtual classes, delivered via Zoom
In person class is at Frazier Family Coalition
1300 W. Lehigh Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132
Tell Me More:
Join our mailing for updates on FFC programs, workshops, classes and events: